:)


I like to give a shout out to other bloggers that are sweet and talented.  I bought this from Becky at Timewashed and had to show you how cute it is. Becky makes the cutest stuff.  If you need something unique and cute for your home check out her Etsy Site and her Great Blog.  http://www.timewashed.com/   Becky also hosts Blissful Whites Wednesdays that I just love.  Great inspiration always with her Blissful White's features. She has some of the most talented bloggers that post on her Blissful White's feature.

Join the fun here each Wednesday!
http://www.timewashed.com/2013/04/blissful-whites-wednesday.html


Great little nest and eggs made into an old zinc mason jar lid and then she added the spring bird and cute handle and a little bling to the ribbon. Becky also sent me an extra little bird that says Joy.  I love that Becky uses cute little touches to make her stuff so unique.




My little angel is lovin the spring bird nest too!!!

So if you want a cute little gift or just something sweet for yourself you should head over to her Etsy site.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/timewashed
Thanks Becky I love my spring nest.
Have a great rest of the week.
Kris
:)

25 comments

  1. So cute! I have a love affair with nests this time of year!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Kris, and makes a nice addition to your vignette!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute nest-I will have to pop over and see her other creations.
    Have a great Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. Such an adorable lttle, nest. I can see why your angel is luving it.
    Hugs, Gee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the nest in the lid is adorable!! You've got so many cute touches Kris!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little nest, Kris. I'm going right over to check Becky out. Also, where did you find that wonderful "cottage" sign?..Happy Thursday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just darling- I love nests-especially in the Spring. Yours looks great- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. all so so adorably cute!!!

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little bird and nest! I love the use of the zinc lid! I'll be checking out her blog and shop! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  10. That nest is adorable! Looks great with the cherub. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute nest!! I follow Becky's blog.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable is that?!!! So cute. I have always loved the color of the old mason jar lids. Dreamy grey
    patina! It was great to see you today friend....sorry I had to run out!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love becky's beautiful creations, kris:) love your little nest! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is adorable! I'll have to go check out her shop and her White Wednesday parties too. I bet there is some good inspiration there. I love white too, so I'm sure I'll like it. Thanks for sharing her blog and shop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, beautiful Kris! I also LOVED seeing the photos of your garden last year. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute--I have gotten some sweet things from her too:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so adorable. I will check her out next week as she is on vacation.
    Have a super weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. How adorable!!!
    You have the most amazing " things " and take such gorgeous photos of your vignettes -
    Have a great wknd Kris!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! Love the old jar lid for the nest.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful shout out for Becky.Adore the nest and how you photographed it.
    Belated BWW.Have a greatn weekend.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for sharing your little nest!! It was a joy to send it and to include extra goodies! You're such a delight, and I'm so glad that we are friends!!
    Hugs!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

sponsor