Updated pictures from Laundry room redo.  I finally found a cute old wire basket to hang on that old chippy door in my mudd room/laundry room to put our scarves, mittens, gloves etc. this winter. Now I am on the hunt for a chippy little bench for under the door. 

I like the mudd room sign with the old door hardware on it for hanging things too.


I found this adorable little laundry sign

I have so much cream, tan and white in this room so I love that I am finding touches of black to add too.

Found some cute wooden vintage dry cleaner hangers.  I love that the advertising still comes through on these.  That room is a work in progress so I was happy to find the hangers and the old wire basket for the chippy door.  Laundry is not as bad to do now that this room is almost done!!!



10 comments

  1. A GIRLS DREAM! Who wouldn't want to DO LAUNDRY in that ROOM? LOVE IT...Happy Laundry Day! I too, think the advertisment on the vintage hangers are darling! Nothing like that is that COOL today! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roxie I am hoping I can find more of these cute hangers in my "junk hunts". Thanks for coming by.
      Kris

      Delete
  2. I just love your laundry room!! After my new kitchen is done...there just might be a laundry room makeover.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice to have a sunny nice space to do laundry. Makes laundry more tolerable!!!!!!
      Kris

      Delete
  3. The history and stories are perfect. I think my favorite, although each and every thing you have is to die for, would be the chippy gate you used as a headboard. It is beautiful! Thanks for sharing so much inspiration with us. I always enjoying a look into your world.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, somehow this comment got on the wrong post.

      Delete
    2. Liz you are so sweet. Thanks always for all your nice comments. I do love that gate as a headboard. Nice thing about those gates I used on both the twin beds in there is that they attach right to the wall so it was easy peasy to use them as a headboard. Thanks for coming by.
      Kris

      Delete
    3. You have such great taste! I love all of these beautiful pictures and my favorite is the birdhouse with tan pennant. Thanks for sharing!
      www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

      Delete
    4. Hello thanks for coming by. It is hard to see in the picture but that little burlap pennant on the birdhouse says 4 Rent. I love the bubble necklaces you have on your blog. So cute.
      Kris

      Delete
  4. Hello there, You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

    Feel free to surf to my page does phen375 work - -

    ReplyDelete

sponsor